Middle School Choir - Nutcracker Winter Performance Info
Winter Performance Details - updated
PLEASE EMAIL MRS. BECK if you have any questions about your student's performance. Please check your student's assignments in PowerSchool to verify they have the correct Group assignment(s) noted.
If students are performing in more than one group, they will only receive one grade. The additional performances will be noted as "exempt".
Information to download: Cues for KMS Choir Students at Nutcracker
- Choir students arrive to the middle school Band Room wearing their choir uniform at their call times:
- Group 1 - Friday 12/6, 6:00 pm (performance at 6:30)
- Group 2 - Saturday 12/7, 1:00 pm (performance at 1:30)
- Group 3 - Saturday 12/7, 6:00 pm (performance at 6:30)
- Group 4 - Sunday 12/8, 1:00 pm (performance at 1:30)
- Parents/family and friends may wait in the auditorium lobby to hear the Middle School Choir group performance.
- After performing in the lobby, choir students are not finished. They will return to the Band Room to wait for their cue to perform one song during the "Nutcracker". It is song number 10 "Waltz of the Flowers" in the Nutcracker dance recital about 35 minutes after the beginning of the show.
- Parents/family, friends, and students must purchase a ticket to be admitted in to the auditorium for the Nutcracker performance, if you wish to stay for the remainder of the ballet performance. This is OPTIONAL for family members, not required. You will not be able to enter the auditorium for only the choir student's one song without a ticket.
- Family members may meet students in the auditorium lobby after students have performed their one Nutcracker song to go home or to join family (with a ticket only) to watch the remainder of the ballet. Release times have been right at 2 hours after arrival - so 3:00 pm for the 1:00 groups and 8:00 pm for th 6:00 pm groups.