Graduation Ceremony Public Notice No. 3
Kodiak High School Graduation Ceremony Public Notice No. 3
The Class of 2020 graduation ceremony will be held at Kodiak High School on May 24, 2020. Start time will be 1:30pm.
The ceremony will take place in the high school gymnasium
ALL graduates will need to be on campus and in their designated locations by 1:00pm.
- Graduates will be assigned to one of nine groups, A - I.
- Groups will be assigned and shared in cap and gown packages on 5/21/20 & 5/22/20
- Groups will have assigned entry doors to their waiting areas (see below)
Group Holding Location Enter into the building
A ~ Sports Foyer ~ Door Near Band Room
B ~ CTE Wing ~ KHS Main Entrance
C ~ Near Cascading Stairs ~ KHS Main Entrance
D ~ 1st Floor of Tower ~ Tower West Doors
E ~ Band Room ~ Band Room exterior door
F ~ Choir Room ~ Choir Room exterior door
G ~ Freshmen Hall ~ F-Wing Doors (Central Services)
H ~ F-Wing ~ F-Wing Doors (Central Services)
I ~ Gym Foyer ~ KHS Main Entrance
Everyone will be required to wear a mask while on campus.
- Parking will be where you choose.
- All spectators will be required to wear a mask while on campus.
- A limit of six (6) spectators per student will be allowed to enter the gym.
- Bring group letter card (A – I on colored paper) to the gym to allow up to six (6) spectators.
- A sign near the auditorium will be displayed to show the group in session.
- Spectators will enter the building through the auditorium doors.
- Ushers will guide groups to seating in the gym.
- An estimation of your arrival time as spectators of each group will be as follows:
- After completion of each group, ushers will escort spectators out of the gym through the auditorium lobby and out the auditorium doors.
- Graduates will exit out the main doors.
Spectators of these groups please arrive at following times. We will slow down to be on time, but never go sooner than the designated start time.
- A ~ 1:15pm
- B ~ 2:20pm
- C ~ 2:50pm
- D ~ 3:10pm
- E ~ 3:30pm
- F ~ 3:50pm
- G ~ 4:10pm
- H ~ 4:30pm
- I ~ 4:50pm
ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH LITTLE OR NO NOTICE.
SAFETY FOR STUDENTS, FAMILIES, AND SCHOOL STAFF IS IMPORTANT TO US. WE MAY NEED TO MAKE NECESSARY CHANGES TO MAINTAIN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT.