Graduation Ceremony Public Notice No. 2 & Parking Lot Map
Kodiak High School; Graduation Ceremony Public Notice No. 2
The class of 2020 Graduation Ceremony will be held at Kodiak High School on May 24, 2020. Start time will be 1:30pm.
ALL Students will need to be on campus and in their designated locations by 1:00pm.
Vehicles in groups A-F should be in their designated areas by 1:00pm.
Vehicles in groups G-I should be in their designated areas by 1:30pm.
- Students will be assigned to one of nine groups, A - I.
- Groups will be assigned and shared in Cap and Gown packages by Thursday 5/21/20
- Groups will have assigned entry doors to their waiting areas. (see below)
- Each group, A – I, the students will have a chair to sit in while waiting in their area.
Group Room Location Enter into the building
- A ~ Auditorium Lobby ~ Auditorium Right Lobby Doors
- B ~ Auditorium Hallway ~ Auditorium Left Lobby Doors
- C ~ Gym South ~ Auditorium Left Lobby Doors
- D ~ Gym North ~ Auditorium Left Lobby Doors
- E ~ Sports Foyer ~ Door Near Band Room
- F ~ Band Room ~ Band Room Door
- G ~ Choir Room ~ Choir Room Door
- H ~ Freshmen Hall ~ F-Wing Doors (Central Services)
- I ~ F-Wing ~ F-Wing Doors (Central Services)
- Each student will be required to wear a mask while on campus.
- Spectators of groups A-F will need to be parked by 1:00pm. Groups G-I will need to be parked by 1:30pm.
- Groups A-D will be parked in specific areas of Rezanof parking lot. Please follow directions of the parking lot attendants.
- Limited restroom facilities available in the Central Services building.
Parking Lot Structure:
- Each vehicle will need to display their colored Group Card to display in the dashboard window of the spectators’ vehicle.
- One person from each vehicle will be allowed to exit each vehicle and take pictures and/or video of their graduate during the ceremony.
- While watching your graduate, each group of spectators will be in a semicircle in the Rezanof parking lot along the first row of parking spots in front of the stage.
- After each group of graduates exit the stage, vehicle spectators will be directed out of the parking lot.
- Pick up graduates near basketball court; located between the high school and central services.
Additional Vehicle waiting parking lots: (please follow directions of parking attendants)
- (E & F groups) Front parking lot of school,
- (G group) Central office parking lot by high school,
- (H group) Central office parking lot by central office,
- (I group) Park on Mill Bay side of KIBSD
- (Staff & Grads) Park in pool parking lot
- Parking areas will not block designated fire lanes
ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH LITTLE OR NO NOTICE
SAFETY OF STUDENTS, FAMILIES AND SCHOOL STAFF IS IMPORTANT TO US, WE MAY NEED TO MAKE NECESSARY CHANGES TO MAINTAIN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT