There will be a Board of Education Work Session, immediately followed by a Special Meeting, on June 6, 2022 at 6:30 p.m in the District Services Conference Room, F140, of the old high school wing. The meeting will also be streamed through BlueJeans. Meeting login information is posted on the Kodiak Island Borough School District Website, under the Board of Education tab.
Items on the Special Meeting agenda include:
- 2022-2023 Certificated Contracts
- FY23 Milk Supply Bid Award
- Purchase Requisition – Veritiv Operating Company
- Purchase Order Revision – Anne’s Physical Therapy and Massage
- FY22 CTE Skills/Career Camp Grant Award
- Executive Session – School Finance
The meeting agendas and packets for the meeting can be viewed on BoardDocs, BoardDocs.
For more information, contact Bianca Clark, Secretary to the Board of Education, at 907-486-7566.
The agendas are subject to change; therefore, the only official agenda is the one found online.