Current Student Re-Enrollment
Current Student Re-Enrollment applies to all students who are currently enrolled in KIBSD.
Re-enrollment must be completed through the PowerSchool Unified Classroom Parent Portal. Follow the steps below to update your student(s) information and complete re-enrollment. If you need assistance creating or accessing your account please contact your child's school, or call Student Information Services at 907-486-7594. If you do not plan to re-enroll your child for the next school year, please inform your school's office.
- Visit the PowerSchool Unified Classroom Parent Portal
- Enter your PowerSchool ID and Password. If you can't recall your password, you can click on Forgot Password and you will receive an email to create a new password.
- Select Quick Links
- Select Main Portal Page
- Select Registration Update
- The current information on file for your child will appear. The tabs at the top of the window will help you navigate the form. Please read through the instructions and review the information in each tab. Make any necessary changes in the column titled Please Make Your Updates. If there are no changes, leave it blank. Continue to the Submit Changes tab. You must then agree to the Information Submission Agreement.
- Click the Submit button and you are finished!
Next, please complete your child's medical information in CareDox. The CareDox link is located in the PowerSchool Unified Classroom Parent Portal on the left-hand sidebar.