COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
This page is intended to provide information and resources related to COVID-19, precautions that are being taken, and prevention measures you can take.
Latest COVID-19 Information from the State of Alaska
The State of Alaska has created a COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information website. This site features resources from the Office of Governor Mike Dunleavy, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, and Alaska Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management.
Social and Emotional Resources
KIBSD recognizes the importance of the social and emotional health of our students and families. Here are some links to resources that can guide you in working with your children and provide assistance with some of your family's critical needs. We hope that you and your family are staying safe, both physically and emotionally, during this time.
- Self-Care/Mental Health (Covid-19)
- ASCA Coronavirus Resources
- Ultimate Guide to Mental Health and Education Resources for Kids and Teens
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
- 5 Ways to Help Teens Manage Anxiety about the Coronavirus
In addition to the resources listed above, please be sure to visit the Counseling Department section of your child's school website. Our counselors have been working hard to compile resources they feel will best serve their students.
How to protect yourself against COVID-19
Kodiak Community Agency Contact Information
- Alaska Care Line 1-877-266-4357 or text “4help” to 839863
- 24 Hour Kodiak Crisis Line (call or text) (907) 942-9015
- Providence Hospital/Emergency Room (907) 486-3281
- Providence Counseling Center (907) 481-2400
- Kodiak Community Health Center (KCHC) (907) 481-5000
- Kodiak Island Ambulatory Care Clinic (Urgent Care) (907) 486-6188
- KANA Mill Bay Health Center (907) 486-7300
- Kodiak Public Health Center (907) 486-3319
- State of Alaska Office of Children’s Services-1-800-478-4444
- Kodiak Police Department (Non-Emergency) (907) 486-8000
- Emergency 911
- Alaska State Troopers (Kodiak Post) (907) 486-4121
- USCG Base Kodiak Police (907) 487-5555
- Kodiak Community Support (907) 486-7656
This page is intended to provide information about COVID-19, precautions that are being taken and prevention measures you can take.
This page is not intended to be all-encompassing and should not be considered to be providing medical or legal advice. In all instances, you should consult with a relevant expert for guidance specific to your circumstances.