One goal of the Communications Office is to be the best source of information about everything happening in our district. To achieve that goal, we need to work together!
There are many wonderful stories happening throughout our district every day — stories we want to share with the community. Often we find that many of these stories go by without anyone knowing they ever happened. We want to change that!
What makes a good story?
- Specific school, department/grade or classroom activities that differ from a 'regular' school day
- Are your students doing a hands-on project? Are they working in groups? Are they using technology? Is there participation from parents, community members or guest speakers?
- Use of new equipment or technology designed to enhance student learning
- Is your class or club collaborating to support a worthy cause?
- Outstanding student or staff achievement/recognition
- Creating a new academic or extracurricular program
- Events that benefit or are of interest to the community
When in doubt, tell us anyway!
Complete the form below to help us tell your story. Please provide as much information as possible. Someone from the communications office will contact you to follow up and ask additional questions if needed. Photos and/or video are always appreciated but must include full identification and media consent verification. Please send files to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to your form submission.
Stories will be published on our district website and/or shared through district social media channels (Facebook, Twitter).